To facilitate your understanding of matters related to collection, use & processing of personal information in GLT’s website, it is recommended you read this Policy carefully. If you continue browsing our website, or provide your personal data to us, it will be deemed your acceptance of this Policy.
1. What information about you we collect:
- In order to provide your requested products, or services , it may be necessary to collect your personal information when you visit our website. This includes, but is not limited to: your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number and age. We might not be able to provide you with certain products and services if you do not provide certain information to us. You may also be asked to provide additional (non-mandatory) pieces of information such as your interests, preferences, gender, feedback, and survey responses so that we can better understand your needs.
- We may collect information about your interaction with our sites and services from the devices you use, such as your unique device ID, operating system , browser type , browser settings , IP address , language setting , date you connect to our website , user account , password and log-in info.
- We may also collect information about your visits and activity on our Platform, including the content and any advertisements that you view and interact with, the address of the site from which you arrive and other technical data about your device, browsing actions and patterns (such as the pages you view, the links you click, the length of your internet session, your IP address and approximate location at the time of browsing). This information is collected using cookies or similar technologies.
- Your comments or ideas about GLT offered to us actively or posted on social media.
- We may also collect your information through third parties, such like analytics providers, advertising networks, and other publicly available sources.
2. How we use the information about you We may use your information for the following purposes:
- For sending e-mail or newsletter , or for delivering services you request
- We may also use partial data collected to help improve our website contents and service quality.
- For the recruitment and interview's need, with legal benefit, GLT processes your personal data.
- Exclusive of following situations, we would not disclose, provide your personal information to, or share it with other people, or non-affiliated companies:
Legal request, orders from the court or related execution agencies, or a need to ensure GLT's compliance with legal obligations and protection of GLT's property & rights
3. The purpose and legal basis for processing personal data GLT processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- For fulfilling our contract to deliver products and goods to you
- For GLT's legal rights to run the business effectively
- For effective communication with you
- For improving our website, products and services
- For opinion survey and feedback
- For judicial investigation and compliance with related laws
- For necessity of claiming, exercising, or protecting legal rights
- For recruitment and interview's need.
4. Maintenance and deletion of Personal Data
If you want to update/ delete your personal data from our website, or stop receiving information we provide , please use the “Contact Us” function on our website to reach us, or send an e-mail to email@example.com
GLT has the right to modify this policy from time to time. Please visit our website to check if any content updates periodically.